Oh my Dior Addict Lipstick, where art thou?

I'm sorry but I have to vent, okay... A few weeks ago, I was feeling spendy, so I treated myself to a little Dior. Went to Planet Parfum for a new Dior Addict Lipstick. Yeah, I love make up in general, but say I had to choose what I loved the most, it would definitely be lippies! I got it in the color Be Dior (shade 976). I adored it, like I always do with anything by Dior! It looked terrific! I remember walking into the office and my colleague going "OMG, you got a Dior lipstick? They are sooo good!" Hmm... So yeah, I had it... for awhile!

This is the one:
Pic by Dior for the Dior Addict Campaign


Now? I can't find it anywhere! It has been killing me lately! I've searched high and low but it's nowhere to be found! Pffff... I do remember getting ready to leave the office one night, like a week or so after I got it, and as I was putting on my coat I heard something drop to the floor. I remember looking around , but I didn't see anything so I let it go and left... I shouldn't have! Damn it, why didn't I look harder??? What if that was the day I lost it? Did it fall from my coat directly into my paper bin? Did it fall on the floor and did it roll under a cabinet or somewhere I couldn't directly see it? Those questions have been haunting me for weeks on end now... Because if so, the cleaning lady must've had her lucky day that day!

I'm contemplating getting a new one now... but I feel like it was such a waste losing my first one! *sigh* I should probably just get over it... But it's so hard! 

Have you ever lost something you liked so much and afterwards felt like blah? Let me know!


0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.