Welcome to my blog!


So… I’ve been playing with the idea of creating my own blog for a couple of months now, but hesitated because I didn’t know if I’d have enough interesting things to tell or show. But oh well, I finally decided to give it a try. If it doesn’t work, then that’s that… If it does, then I’m in for some fun! We’ll see! 

On this blog, I will be posting new stuff I bought and of course reviews, things that I like but that are (way) too expensive for me, stuff I use in my daily life, things I’m proud of, just random thoughts… You get the idea! I’m actually quite anxious to start!


Sorry if my writing comes across a bit rocky and not so fluent in the beginning. English is not my native language, but please bare with me… The idea is to get better with each post! 
J

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.