Are you scared yet?


For my next post, I would love to share with you this tag that I found on http://www.kissandmakeupsbeautyblog.com. Melissa, thank you for sharing. Readers, be sure to visit this blog!

Here are the questions:
1. What is your favorite horror movie? 
2. If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get?
3. What is your favorite scary video game?
4. What is one unusual thing that you're afraid of?
5. What is your first Halloween memory?
6. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
7. What is the best Halloween costume you've ever had?
8. What is the worst Halloween costume you've ever had? 
9. Which is scarier: werewolves or vampires?
10. Which is scarier: ghosts or zombies? 
11. Which is scarier: creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
12. Who is scarier: Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface? 

And here are the answers:
  1. Hmm, I really love The Grudge. It doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with Halloween per se, but there’s ghosts and corpses involved so… yeah and Freddie Prinze is also kind of nice to watch, isn’t he!
  2. It’s always been one of my dreams to star in a horror movie. God, I would love to do that! After watching any kind of horror movie, I always think “They must’ve had so much fun making this!” I’m a tough cookie when I’m in danger so I think I’d maybe make it to the end, then I’m finally back together with my love interest and we live happily ever after! Perfect!
  3. Not a video game player, sorry!
  4. Tough one! I think cows... I’m good when they’re behind a fence but I would never want to be in the grass-land with them. Cows have something frightening, I think. They can look like statues, watching you with piercing eyes, without even moving. Brrr…
  5. Probably somewhere in the middle of my teens. I was in a youth movement and on October 31st  we went to the cemetery, in the dark and armed with only hand lamps, and we stayed there for awhile, scaring each other to death (what’s in a word, right?). Oh! Did you know about wake flames? Apparently, it’s some sort of chemical reaction, which occurs when someone’s just been buried and the decomposition gasses make their way up to the surface and they cause like little flames when they come in touch with oxygen. I swear we saw that happening that night. Super scary! After that, we went back to one of our supervisor’s houses and watched Friday the 13th part 2 all together.
  6. Probably the above!
  7. I haven’t really been to any costumed Halloween parties yet, because it’s just not very common here in Belgium. But one time we went on a Halloween tour all through town and we dressed up in funky skirts and tops, dramatic make-up and freaky hair styles…
  8. Probably the same as above, haha!
  9. Hmmm… Vampires definitely! But I would bring it on though! Edward Cullen, come get me (please)! 
  10. Ghosts. You can’t see them and never know if they’re there or not. Zombies you can try to defeat. Ghosts are practically impossible to defeat.
  11. Not sure! I think clowns, but dolls are pretty scary too. You know, like toys coming alive and then becoming killers… Yeah, I’ll go for dolls!
  12. Jason Voorhees… And that guy from The Chainsaw Massacre was pretty scary as well… 
If you want to steal these questions away and do the tag yourself on your blog or insta, feel free! Do tell me your answers, though!



0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.